I'm always pleasantly amazed when with two or three ingredients, non fancy , but with so simple ingredients you can create something so yummy, so comforting for your family. If with simple things you add a turned on oven, you can create a wonderful atmosphere at home!
Everytime I turn on my oven, a strange air invades my kitchen, an air of party and comfort, a cozy feeling, in particular during winter!
The simple things are always the best.
This is a quick and easy recipe, served with some vegetables, you can use it when you need a meatless dinner but a complete meal.
It's a low cost dinner too.
It's very similar to a farinata, but it's different. It's a frittata, but without eggs!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 2 cups of chickpea flour
- 1 cup of water
- 2 medium red onions, minced
- extravirgin olive oil
1) Preheat oven at 180°C (356°F)
2) Sautè the minced onions with 1 tbsp of extravirgin olive oil. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
3) In the mean time put the flour in a bowl and add the water; give a good stir, you must obtain a fluffy cream. When onions are cooked, just add them in the bowl with a tbsp of oil and give an other good stir.
4) Pour everything in a greased baking pan and...in the preheated oven for 20 minutes!
Until the next time,