MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Sunday everybody!





Happy Sunday everybody!

Here in Italy it's 10.10 am..I woke up a little late this morning.
Yesterday a couple of friends visited us so we had a lot of fun, a lovely Saturday night, we had dinner together, my friend Monica and I cooked Couscous...fantastic! But we went to bed at 2.00 am! wow!!!

We found the recipe here:


Before turning on my pc, I had a BIG cup of strong tea...to be able to keep my eyes open..at least!!

My sweet husband is still sleeping, so I'm here on my comfortable sofa, working on my new blog. 
I'm a beginner here, so I'm trying to understand what to do and how to do everything...but I have to say that I'm having fun.

I'll add posts very soon!

Thank you so much for visiting!

Gege






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...